Jim Corbett National Park is a dense forested wildlife sanctuary located in northern India in Uttarakhand state. It is rich in flora and fauna. Jim Corbett is the home of Bengal tigers. It also includes many others animals such as tigers, leopards and wild elephants. On the banks of the Ramganga Reservoir, is home to elephants and leopards, along with hundreds of species of birds.
Jeep safari at Jim Corbett is considered to be one of best safari in our country. You may embark for this amazing wild life jeep safari trip on weekend that will take you through the vicinity of sub Himalayan belt and witness the free roaming exotic wildlife.
Day 1 : Departure from Delhi
Gather & report at Mayur Vihar Phase-1 Metro Station at 10:30 pm & meet other trippers. Depart for Jim Corbett, Uttrakhand & overnight journey from Delhi to Corbett.
Day 2 : Jim Corbett
Reach Jim Corbett in the morning, hotel check-in, have mouth watering breakfast and rest for a while after long journey.
After rest, have fun in swimming pool and indoor games. After lunch and get ready for adventure activities like rock climbing, Burma bridge etc.
At night enjoy the music and followed by dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Jeep Safari & Return journey to Delhi
Wake up early in the morning and be ready by 6:00 am for Jeep Safari in open gypsies to explore forest, nature and wild life of Jim Corbett.
After breakfast, check-out from hotel, visit to Girjiya temple and by noon we will start are return journey to Delhi. Around 10:40 pm, back to Delhi and disperse with sweet memories.
Inclusion & Exclusion
✔ 2 days & 1 Night trip to Jim Corbett
✔ Travel by deluxe Ac transport: AC Deluxe Tempo Traveler
✔ Stay in Corbett Adventure Resort, 4 star luxury resort with with beautiful view.
✔ All meal (2 Breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)
✔ Welcome drink on arrival
✔ Jungle Safari
✔ Complimentary use of swimming pool
✔ Visit to Girjiya Temple
✔ Other adventure activities - Climbing , Rappelling , Flying Fox, cycling etc
✔ Trip manager during the trip
✘ 5% GST
✘ Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water that you purchase.
✘ Any other adeventure activities such bungy jumping, rock climbing, or entry fees etc.
✘ Anything which is not part of inclusion.
✘ Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
✘ Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
✘ Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
NOTES * All cost are per person, Exclusive of 5% GST.
* Price are subject to change, without any prior information.
HOW TO BOOK THIS TRIP? STEP 1 Choose your own travel date for Jim Corbett trip. STEP 2 Read the trip itinerary, Inclusion, Important information about the trip, Terms & Condtion. Register for the trip, we will send you the complete with hotel. STEP 3 Go ahead for payment, once clear about the trip plan. For booking, travellers need to pay INR 2500 per person and rest during the trip. STEP 4 After payment your booking will get confirmed. Comfirmation & booking reciept will be sent to you via mail mentioning all the inclusive which you have choosed & booked.
Dates & Availability
18 Oct, Fri - 20 Oct, Mon
Mode of Travel
- AC Tempo Traveller with pushback and comfortable seats
- Corbett Adventure Resort, 4 star luxury resort.
1. Who all can join this trip??
People who wanted to relax on their weekend. This package is best for - Solo travelers (Male/Female) - Group of college students - Corporate group - Couples
2. Can we choose any date for this trip?
Yes, you can choose any travel date for Jim Corbett trip.
3. When should I book or comfirm for this Jim Corbett trip?
Confirm your booking at least 7 days before the departure date.
4. I still have some query which has not been awnswered here?
No need to worry. In case you have any query, call/whatsapp us at 9810401684.
Terms & Conditions
* All bookings are subject to availability and comfirmation by advance booking amount only. * Booking amount is required for pre-booking of hotel, transport and other necessary arrangements for the trip * During the trip, personal luggage has to be carried on your own. * Prices are subject to change in case of any amendment in the routing or other hikes such as Fuel, Taxes Etc. * The management reserves all rights to modify the itinerary during any emergencies or natural calamities. * All our packages are ‘group packages’ and same services/items are applicable for each person in the group. * Under unforeseen circumstances, itinerary may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain the same. Don't worry, this will be informed well in advance before the trip. * Health and travel insurance is not included in the package.
If you wish to cancel you trip due to any reason, the cancellation charges are as follows: - cancellation done 20 days before the trip departure: Full refund - cancellation done 19 to 10 days before the trip departure: 50% of trip cost - cancellation done 9 days before the trip departure: No refund
Have Query? Call or Whatsapp us: +91 98104-01684 | 011-4059-0977