Bir is small & beautiful village in Kangra Valley located in Joginder Nagar in Himachal Pradesh near Dharamshala. Bir known for its natural beauty, Tibetian culture and meditation studies. Bir is the home for many monk and lots of monastries are avaialble which make this place calm and peaceful.
Bir Billing is also known as "Paragliding capital of India". The paraglider glides from Billing which 18 km away from North of Bir at the height 1350 metre from sea level. Billing is the highest paragliding point in India and second highest in the world. This point is internationally famous for paragliding and most interestingly Paragliding world cup is organized here, which is joined by the many famous gliders from all over the world .
People travel to Bir Billing on their weekend for mainly adventure activities like Paragliding, trekking and camping . Apart from adventure activities, people also travel for peace of mind. Bir Billing is calm & peaceful place, not really crowded and best place for relaxing in nature.
We, at iTourbeat organizes group trip to Bir Billing on weekends & help you to explore this beautiful and most relaxing place with adventure activities like paragliding, mountain cycling, short hiking in Bir forest & experience camping in the midst of calam & serene forest.
- Reach at Majnu ki Tilla (2 km away from Vidhan Sabha Metro Station) and board the bus at 7:30 pm and depart for Bir. Overnight journey from Delhi to Bir. Travellers from Chandigarh may also join our short weekend trip to Bir Billing for paragliding.
- Reach Bir in the morning. Camps check-in and freshen up, take rest and have leisure time at the campsite located in the mist of calm & serene nature of Bir.
- After lunch, short trek passing through dense forest with guide to enjoy the sunset view and photgraphy. Back to campsite in the evening.
- Enjoy the bonfire with light music at campsite in the evening along with your friends and other trippers followed by dinner & overnight stay in camps.
- Wake up early in the morning, freshen up and have breakfast. After breakfast, most awaited adventure activities is pending for the trip i.e. Tandem Paragliding. Fly from Billing at the height of 1350 metre from sea levels for half an hour with pilot to Bir, landing site. Flying in the sky above Himalayan would be one of the most amazing experience of your life.
- After paragliding session, you are free explore the Tibetian Colony & Bir village : Chokling Monastery, Sherab Ling Monastery, Bir Local market and try some of the good restaurants/ cafes for some Tibetan cuisine.
- In the evening, depart from Bir as per the bus timing and overnight journey from Bir to Delhi.
- Back to Delhi in the morning with sweet memories.
✔ Both side travel by AC & comfortable transport
✔ 1 Night stay in Bir
✔ Meal (Day 1: lunch, dinner, evening snacks & Day 2: breakfast)
✔ Bir Local sightseeing by walk
✔ Short trek with guide (optional)
✔ Taxi from campsite to fly point, i.e Billing
✔ Paragliding with experienced pilot from billing
✔ Paragliding for 20-30 min without GoPro
✔ Bonfire with light music
✔ Trip Manager during the trip
✘ 5% GST
✘ Early check-in/Late check-out
✘ Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water.
✘ Charges for adventure activities like rock climbing, rappeling and river crossing, mountain biking.
✘ Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
✘ Anything which is not part of inclusion.
✘ Travel & Medical insurance.
✘ Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
✘ Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
* All cost are per person, exclusive of 5% GST.
* Price are subject to change, without any prior information.
We limit to 12-15 members for this trip for better and awesome travel experience.
- We have one of the best accommodation in Bir for the trip and accommodation will be provided either in Hotel or Swiss tent.
- Solo traveler will be paired with someone of the same gender and need to choose either triple or double sharing for your accommodation purpose.
- Double sharing is avaialble for couples.
- Paragliding with GoPro: 500/- extra
- In case paragliding do not happen due to any unforeseen circumstances, then INR 2000/- per head will be refunded.
- For paragliding, weight should be between 45-90 kg .
- Paragliding schedule can be changed depending upon the weather prediction or any other circumstances.
Travel would be in AC coach with comfortable seats for the trip depending upon group size.
✔ Carry light backpack and only necessary things. (Avoid trolley bag in mountain)
✔ Sports Shoes
✔ Clothing:A pair wollen jacket
✔ OTHERS ACCESSORIES: Cap, Sunglasses, Raincoat, Cold cream, Sun screen lotion, Torch etc.
✔ Water bottle, Power bank, Portable Speaker (optional)
Our trips constitute mainly youth from 18-35 year old who loves to travel and adventure activities. Our weekend group trip are joined by Solo traveller (male/female), some comes along with friends and couples . Our trip are joined by the college graduates, professional from corporate who are looking for short weekend trip for adventure, solo travelers who want to have some me time.
No need to worry. In case you have any query you can call/whatsapp us at 9810401684.