Kheerganga is a place with elegant beauty with a mythical ambience. Kheerganga is a 13km uphill trek from Barshaini. It is a travelers lust. The physical workout feels like fun exercise with natures beauty shadowing you. It is natures charisma surrounded by snow but warmed by hot springs. The luscious viewpoints, beautiful villages, delightful locals and blissful vibes of Parvati Valley fascinates the travelers every year.
TREK GRADE: EASY TO MODERATE
Day 1 : Reach Kasol & Trek to Kheerganga
- Reach Kasol in the morning by 8:00 am. Drive from Kasol to basecamp Barshaini (16 km, 45 min). Meet our guide, trek briefing and start the trek to Kheerganga.
- Kheerganga trek: Kheerganga trek is 12 km trek from Barshaini which take about 5-6 hours to complete the trek. Kheerganga trek is full of breathtaking scenic beauty. While trek you will come across waterfall, meadows and stunning Himalayan views. You also find some cafes or stop point to take rest & start the trek again.
- At 4:00 pm, we will reach Kheerganga. Take a walk of Kheerganga and enjoy the stunning views. One can also take bath in natural hot spring at Kheerganga. Taking hot bath in natural hot spring will give you wonderfully soothing experience.
- By late evening, gather at the campsite, enjoy the bonfire followed by dinner and overnight stay in camps under the stars.
Day 2 : Return journey from Kheerganga
- Get up early and enjoy the sunrise, fresh air and beauty of morning view of Kheerganga. After fresh & up, have breakfast with morning tea.
- After breakfast, we will start the return journey from Kheerganga to Barshaini at 2:00 pm. Bid goodbye to Guide. From Barshaini, drive to Kasol and then free to explore Kasol as per your spare time for the day.
Inclusion & Exclusion
✔ Trek Duration: 1 Nights & 2 days
✔ 1 Night stay at Kheerganga in Trekking style in tents
✔ Internal taxi transfer
✔ Tents on triple/quad sharing basis
✔ Meal (1 breakfast, 1 dinner)
✔ Professional and friendly guide
✔ For toilet, setup of dry pit toilet tents
✔ All government & forest charge
✔ Fun activities, if time and weather permits
✔ All taxes, No hidden charge
✘ Travel cost to/from Kasol.
✘ Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water.
✘ Hiking equipment other than those mentioned above. (Trekking Poles, Poncho/Raincoat available at extra cost which can be selected while booking the trek).
✘ Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
✘ Anything which is not part of inclusion.
✘ Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
✘ Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
3,000/- per person
* All cost are per person, inclusive all taxes.
* Price are subject to change, without any prior information.
* Extra charge applicable for travel from Delhi-Kasol-Delhi.
HOW TO BOOK THIS TREK? Step 1: You can choose you own trek date (required min 4 member) or join our group trek. Step 2: Read the Inclusion, itinerary, essential trek detail, FAQ carefully.In case you have any query call/whatsapp at 9810401684. Step 3: For booking, need to pay INR 1500 per person and rest at time of trek. Step 4: After payment your booking will get confirmed. Comfirmation & booking payment reciept will be sent via mail.
Trek Date & Availability
22-23 Sept, 2018 | 30 Sept - 1 Oct, 2018
THINGS TO CARRY
✔ Carry light weight sack.
✔ Sport Shoes (Any comfortable running shoes).
✔ Sun Protection: Cap, glasses, sun screen lotion, napkin.
✔ Toiletries: Sunscreen, moisturiser, light towel, lip balm, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste, hand sanitiser
✔ Jacket (woolen).
✔ Small torch, power bank.
✔ Portable speaker (optional)
✔ Personal medicine, if any.
✔ Raincoat, incase of rain.
✔ Will power.
1. what is the difficult of Kheerganga Trek?
Brighu Lake trek is easy to moderate level trek. This trek require basic physical fitness level, walking stamina & active lifestyle. Beginner can easily opt this trek.
2. When is the best time for Kheerganga Trek?
Best for Kheerganga trek is from April - June & Sept - Nov.
3. I still have some query?
Not to worry. In case you have any query you call/whatsapp at 9810401684
Trems & Condition
* All booking are subject to subject to availability and comfirmation by advance booking amount. * While on the trek, personal luggage has to be carried on your own. * The management reserves all the right to modify the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities. * The trekkers must abide by the advices and instructions of the trek leaders.
* Booking amount will be refund, if cancellation is done before 15 days from the departure date. * No refund, if booking is done with any discount or offer. * If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforseen circumstances (like heavy rains, earthquake, landslides), iTourbeat will issue voucher for the full amount. The voucher can be redeemed for the same trek or another trip in the next one year. In some amount can be refunded. * Booking amount is non-refundable due to obvious reason of pre-booking of hotel and other necessary arrangement for the trip.
For any query & booking, call or whatsapp on +91 98104-01684 | 011-4059-0977