Chopta is also known as "Mini switerland of India". Chopta is located 450 km in Uttrakhand from Delhi. Chopta is another beautiful & charming destination, which can never be forget for a lifetime. Chopta is rich in varied flora and fauna, with plenty of Rhododendron and Deodar trees all around. Chopta is a paradise in Uttrakhand with lush green, with lofty mountain chains covered with snow, velvety meadows and awe-inspiring views. Due to it's beauty & charm, this destination is become popular among every wonderlust.
Chopta is also a base camp for the famous trek to Tungnath Temple and Chandrashila Peak.
Tungnath & Chandrashila Trek: Chopta to Tungnath is a short trek. Tungnath temple situated at height of 3400 metres above sea level. It is one best place to experience peace of mind & spending time in silence to rejuvenate yourself by absorbing the pure radiance from the sun coming in between the swaying trees. Trek to Chandrashila peak also possible on the same day (approx 3 km) ahead of Tungnath temple. From Chandrashila you experience 360 degree view of mountain peaks covered with snow. From here one can get glance some of the peak Kedar, Chaukhamba and some of the other major peaks.
This trek is comparatively easy making it suitable for beginners. One will find it quite interesting passing by the thick green forests and watching the snow-clad peaks at the distance
- Gather and meet the trip Manager and other trippers at Mayur Vihar Phase-1 Metro Station at 9:00 pm. Boarding the vehicle & depart for Chopta. Overnight journey from Delhi to Chopta, Uttrakhand.
- We will reach Chopta by noon. Quick camps check-in & take rest after long & tiring journey.
- After rest, you can explore nearby location by foot or can enjoy the campsite activities like mountain cycling, other sports activities available at campsite.
- By evening back to campsite. Have tea & soup with snacks in the evening followed by dinner & overnight stay in camps.
- Wake up early to enjoy the beatiful morning view of Chopta, freshen and get ready for the trek & have breakfast.
- After breakfast, we will start the Tungnath & Chandrashila trek. A short trek but full of scenic beauty. Tungnath is the highest Shiva temple in the world. Tungnath is an ideal place to seek mental peace, this temple is popular among the locals and trekkers as well. After spending some good time at Tungnath temple, we start walking towards Chandrashila towering height of 3,600 metres. From Chandrashila top, you will glipmse the 360 degree paranomic view of the Kumaon & Garhwal ranges.
- By evening retunr back to our campsite. Have tea & evening snacks followed by dinner & overnight stay in camps.
- Wake up, freshen up & have breakfast.
- After breakfast, we drive to Sari village for astonishing Deoria Tal lake. An easy 2.5 km uphill trek.
- After completing the trek, back to Sari Village and will start our return journey to Delhi. On the way, we will take halt for lunch and dinner. Overnight journey from Chopta to Delhi.
- Back to Delhi in the morning with sweet memories.
✔ 2 nights & 3 days stays in Chopta
✔ Travel by comfortable & in AC transport
✔ Meal Included (2 breakfast, 2 dinner, evening snacks) during the trip
✔ Accommodation for 2 night in tents with scenic mountain views
✔ Tungnath & Chandrashila peak trek
✔ Hike to Deoria Tal Lake
✔ Fun activities, if time and weather permits
✔ Trip manager during the trip
✘ 5% GST
✘ Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water that you purchase.
✘ Any kind of entrance fees or forest charge, if applicable.
✘ Hiking equipment other than those mentioned above. (Trekking Poles, Poncho/Raincoat available at extra cost which can be selected while booking the trek).
✘ Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
✘ Mule/Porter services for carrying personal belongings.
✘ Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
✘ Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Group Size: 12-24
- Trek to Tungnath & Chandrashila, an easy trek
- Like to spend vacation in rustic, non commercialised and beautiful place.
- Trip is good mixture of leisure, simple hiking and camping.
AC Mini-bus/Tempo travel with pushback seat
We have one of the best campsite in Chopta from where one can enjoy the beautiful mountain ranges and lush green meadows. All camps are fully furnished with attached washroom. You need to choose your sharing preference for the trip as per need and comfort.
- Solo traveler will be paired with someone of the same gender for accommodation requirements.
- Double sharing is available for couples.
- Quad sharing (prefer by the group of 4 members or friends who travelling togather)
✔ Carry light backpack ( avoid suitcase or trolley )
✔ A pair winter jacket
✔ Comfortbale & sport shoe
✔ Sun Protection: Cap, glasses, sun screen lotion, napkin.
✔ Portable speaker (optional)
✔ Personal medicine, if any.
Our trips constitute mainly youth from 18-35 year old who loves to travel and adventure activities.
30% Solo traveller (male/female)
50 % travellers comes along with friends
Our trip are joined by the college graduates, professional from corporate who are looking for weekend adventure trip, solo travelers who want to have some me time.
Solo traveler will be paired with someone of the same gender during the trip. You can choose the room sharing preference according to your comfort and lifestyle choice.
We would be travelling in AC Tempo traveller with recliner and comfortable seats. Roads are not good enough for Volvo or bus, So tempo traveller is the best option for Chopta trip.
People starts making booking 30 days before the trip departure. You can confirm your booking at least 15 days before the trip departure.
No need to worry. In case you have any query you can call/whatsapp us at 9810401684.