Bali Group Trip
Bali: Island of Peace
Bali is a small Indonesian island. Bali is very beautiful island and known for exotic weather, down-to-earth lifestyle, rich heritage, Idyllic beaches, mouth watering food, lively religious scene, nature endless beauty and a long list. Here people are very friendly and make you feel like a home for decade.
Is Bali in your travel bucket list? Let's explore Bali together and with some other like-minded people who love traveling and wanted to see the world.
Best time to travel Bali?
Dry season is between April and September. Bali receives the most visitors during the month July, August and September. Temperatures are pretty steady all year round. We organizes group trip to Bali in the month of July, August and September. Nightlife of Bali also attracts travellers from across the globe during party and festive season of Easter, Christmas & New year.
- Bali popular holiday destination amongs the millennials due to on arrival Visa system which makes your travel plan even more easy & hassle-free.
- Seminyank is a beach area in Bali. It's has amazing luxury hotels & villas. You are also going to stay at one of those luxury hotel or villas. You will love spend time at beautiful beach like Double Six beach to enjoy the evening with good music, mesmerizing ambience and experience one of the best sunset views. You will have endless options for restaurant to try out the best local cuisines, shopping spots for shopping, clubs & bar to enjoy the nightlife.
- Trip will take you to Uluwatu temple to enjoy the scenic view of temple which lies at edge of cliff facing towards Indian Ocean. You will also get to know more about this temple history, local culture and you will also get to enjoy the local folk dance known as "Kecak".
- Gili Trawangan is the most popular island also known as Gili T island. You are going yo have the most amazing time of your life at the shores of Trawangan. It is famous for beach cuisine and drinks, beach swing photography session with a sunset landscape. Water sports activities like surfing, snorkeling and scuba diving to enjoy the marine life and coral reef. At night be prepared for non-stop at party at this island. One may rent out a cycle explore the island. No motor vehicle available here!
- Ubud is cultural Indonesian landmark, ranging from ancient temple & majestic age-old palace and from wonderful panoramas of green hills to rice terrace. Monkey forest is very exciting place in Ubud.
- Hike at 2:00 am to see the sunrise from top of Mount Batur - a gorgeous and an active volcano in Bali.
- A beautiful Tegunungan Waterfall near Ubud surrounded by lush green and natural dense forest. You can enjoy swimming here in cold and fresh water.
- Visit to Rice terraces offers beautiful scenes of rice cultivation & will help you to connect with local people of Bali and know more about them.
- Tanot lot temple is an ancient Hindu pilgrimage temple and popular tourist and cultural icon for photography.
8 night and 9 days
3 nights Kuta | 2 Nights Gilli Island | 3 Nights Ubud
Trip starts/ends at
Ngurah Rai International Airport, Kuta Bali
Who can join us?
Youth or young adult from 18-35 years of age and who love to travel in group. You may join our trip either solo (male/female) or with your friends or with your special loved one.